Friday, June 27, 2014

Dear Diary, an enemy?

9/2/13

So I totally got a text from Shae, the Plant Sim  I've been crushing hard on, I we chilled the entire day.  He let me beat him again in shuffle board and then we headed to the library to study but we mostly just flirted with each other.  I really like him, but maybe he just thinks about me as a friend?







He is soooo fine.  I hope he thinks about me a little bit, I mean he must, he called me, right?


This morning was filled with some major DRAMA at the coffee shop.  I walked in, minding my own business when this girl walks in and totally begins to call out my clothes and how I'm from Riverview.


"There's a country bumpkin if I've ever seen her, nice outfit honey."

"Excuse me?  Are you talking to me?"  I was willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt.  I noticed she was from my dorm, I saw her the first day moving in downstairs.

"Really?  You are the only person in here other than the barista.  Not very bright or you bumpkin?"



The barista then decided to step in, "Hold on ladies!  It's Friday, can we just chill, how about a free small cup of coffee, on the house?"  I suppose he wanted to avoid a chick-fight first thing in the morning.  "If you don't settle down, I'll have to call the police, for real."

I jumped at the chance for free coffee no matter the circumstances.  "I'll take a cup!  Midnight mud please!"

The hostile girl turned away.  "Whatever, later bumpkin."



I headed down to class and cought up with a couple of friends from class.

"Primrose, are you going to the party tonight?"

"What party?"


"It's at our dorm, in room 405."

Maybe Shae will be there.  "For sure!  I have to go shopping first though, I need to dress to kill."

The party is in a couple of hours.  Diary, I'm sick of people thinking I'm some prissy country girl with no passion.  Time to make a new impression.

                                                   Love,

                                                          Primrose




No comments:

Post a Comment