Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dear Diary, It's all done!

Sooooooo....  Lots happened at uni during my 3 terms there.

Dorm term:  Fell in love with Shea (we never became an exclusive item but I know he felt something too.  I was rushed into a sorority and that wasn't his scene so we broke up...  Ended to term heartbroken but excited to begin a new chapter in the Greek system.



Sorority term:  Live in the best house on Greek row!  Went to the best parties and had a blast.  There was an older Frat member (biggest man on campus!) and he asked me on a date.  Muhhamed and I dated and had a blast!  We went to the biggest parties and exclusive venues.  Shea was always on my mind but my current boyfriend may sure my attention came back to him.  We were the IT couple on campus until I screwed things up.  My professor went to a frat party and he ended up kissing me.  Ok, we totally made-out but I still wanted to be with my frat guy.  He found out I was messing around and we parted ways.  He was about to graduate anyhoo.

Experimental term: I left the Greek system after receiving my first degree.  I hadn't seen Shea in awhile but I heard he was dealing herb to freshman on campus.   I began dating a local musician and I became the guitarist's girl.  He was way into his music so I left him and flew solo until the end of my second degree until I met a true rebel- he loved starting protests all over campus and I adored the power he seemed to have!  We made plans to move in together at the beginning of next term.

PhD term: Who has the party house in town?  This girl does.  I moved in with my brooding sweetie and we held meeting and raging parties almost every night- I have no idea how I managed to keep my grades up...  At the end of the first half of my term, my professor showed up and helped my ruin my relationship.  We ended up breaking up in the middle of a party and I took my professor up and woo-hooed until the morning.  When I woke up, I decided to take more time for myself and avoid men and make valuable friendships with women.

Final term:  My own house with my own rules.  I threw parties but they were strictly girl only- to avoid drama.  One of my best friends and I were dared to kiss and we did.  We hooked up and since there were no strings attached, it was fun!  I eventually saw Shea halfway thru the term and it was like old times.  In the rain, he declared he loved me and we kissed.  He moved in with me and I graduated with my third degree. 

We have plans to move to the up and coming city of Neo-Dragon Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment